Jolly Roger H3
Click here to view the photos.
Did you take any photos during
this hash? If so, load them on Picasa and send us the link and we'll put it
Call Triple D & Just Jason were the hares, Diaper Dasher was the FBR, Just Emilee (Seda) was the FBI and Diaper Dasher won the Brainless Award.
We want to thank all wanks in attendance
of the JRH3 700th hash last night; We hope everybody had a fantastic time! As
always, special thanks go out to Bull, she knows why. We want to thank all of
JRH3 mismanagement, past and present, who helped the kennel to its 700th hash,
as we are stronger than ever due to your enthusiasm and volunteering efforts.
Huge kudos to the hares, Call Triple D and Just Jason for taking the time and
effort to set trail for a large pack to enjoy, YOU TWO ROCK! We also want to
thank those who helped On-Sec, Beer Angel, Beer Van Drive, and most of all, Dab.
Without his hash floundering experience and multi-tasking skills, we wouldn't
have so much fun twice a week, every week! Rock on!
Time to play, were you paying attention?
1. Who was ravishing in red?
2. Who rocked-out the black dress like a true Bond Girl?
3. Who scared civilians in the liquor store?
4. Who had stupendous aim with a squirt gun?
5. Who ran to Land O Lakes?
6. Who needed help cleansing?
7. Who drank for skipping the theme of the JRH3 700 hash?
8. Who missed the 700th JRH3 hash due to injuries?
9. Who likes mini-cupcakes?
10. Who rocked the jumping jacks on trail?
11. Who was the center of attention at a busy intersection?
12. Who is afraid of BIG gators?
13. Who is the next James Bond Girl?
1. Call Triple D
3. Always the Bull, Casual Friday, Diaper Dasher
4. Shit Talker
6. Sweedy Gonzales
7. 95% of pack, WTF?
8. May the Girth Be With You, Metawhorical Sunshine, Taint Tickler
9. The pack, when one cupcake is eaten by 2 virgin harriettes
10. Always the Bull, Headplant Vagina, Bed & Buckfest
11. Always the Bull, of course!
12. Always the Bull
13. it is a tie between Rectal Roommate and Taxidermiphiliac
Have a great weekend wanks!
Reserved for only the best of trails to be used as an example. If yours isn't here, maybe it because you didn't send us a copy of it. Yea, that's probably it. Either that or else it was just another Shi-tty-trail, shitty trail, shitty trail. The MFs laid a shitty trail! I would rather drink a beer than do your shity trail. Shi-tty-trail.
Trail Directions & Info
Jolly Roger H3
of the Tampa Bay Metro Area
Trail #700 &
Help Save The Ta Ta's Fund Raiser
RSVP And Get A "Personalized" Toe Tag
What: Come help us celebrate our 700th trail & make a donation to the Breast Cancer Research. There will be a "personalized" toe tag for those who RSVP. But don't wait until the Friday and then expect one. RSVP early!
Where: Meet behind the Sweetbay Supermarket, located at 4519 Gunn Hwy, in Tampa, FL .
When: Meet at 6:30 PM, on trail at 7:30 PMish.
Directions: From I-275 & I-4, in Central Tampa, go north on I-275, left or west on Busch, which becomes Gunn Hwy upon crossing Dale Mabry, for 4.3 miles and find the Sweetbay on the right. Click here for a map.
Trail: This will be pre-set, dead hare 2-3 mile trail with a beer stop and a shot stop.
Donation: Suggest $8 for drinkers and $4 for non-drinkers. None of this goes to the fund raiser.
Hares: Call Triple D & Just Jason will be the hares.
Help Save The Ta Ta's Fund Raiser: Click here for complete information. For more information on this fund raiser contact F*ckle Up at firstname.lastname@example.org .
On After: The on after will be at the In The Zone Bar & Grill, located back at the start, where they will have
RSVP: Let us know if your are coming and we will print you up a "personalized" toe tag.
Who's Coming: Click here to see who's coming so far.
Phone Number: For more information, or in case you get lost, call our mobile phone at 813-943-4855.
Receding Hareline: Click here to view it.